Going into game 4 of the series the visiting team has won each game. In fact, visiting teams are 13-14 so far in the playoffs. Jaromir Jagr, while laughing, had this to say.
It’s been huge so far. I knew it was going to be like that. That’s why we lost the last game (of the season). Everybody thought we lost but it was pretty smart. Sometimes when you lose, you actually win.
Hopefully the Rangers can break the streak in their series tonight when they play Game 4 against the Devils at Madison Square Garden.
Tom Renney is gonna be going with the same lineup as Game 3. That means that Petr Prucha (poor Petr 😦 ), Jason Strudwick, Marek Malik and Colton Orr will be the scratches. I guess it makes sense to keep Petr out of the lineup since the series has been very rough and he’s a pretty small guy. I have a feeling that Orr might take Hollweg’s place once he’s skated some more.
Something to look for in tonight’s game:
- Does Sean Avery set up shop in front of Martin Brodeur?
- Which way is he facing?
- Does he continue his goal streak?
- Sean Avery has scored a goal in all 3 games so far.
- Will anyone drop the gloves?
- There’s been so much tension between the two teams yet there hasn’t been a fight yet.
- Will VS be blacked out again in the Philadelphia area?
- They showed PBR (bull riding) here at Drexel (which is in Philadelphia) on Sunday Night
- Oh yeah, the Game is on VS. Kill me now!
Note: in the NY area, the game is on MSG. -Marc